Lately we have been hearing so much about Self Love and the need to love ourselves, but What does Self Love really mean and why is it so important? Before we continue let’s do a small test.
20 SIGNS YOU DON’T LOVE YOURSELF!
Answer YES or No
- You attract abusive, unloving, hanging relationships over and over again.
- You attract the same negative people and experiences.
- You can’t be yourself; You feel you have to be someone you are not to be accepted.
- You feel you are never enough. You always criticize yourself.
- You are just surviving not truly living. You have no passion in life.
- You are unhappy.
- You feel unloved, alone and lonely.
- You don’t like your body and how you look.
- You care too much about how you look.
- You take care of your body too much, or you don’t take care of your body at all
- You are a people pleasers; you put others first and never for yourself.
- You care too much about what others think of you.
- You can’t express how you truly and honestly feel.
- You suppress your anger, resentment, sadness, frustration and other negativity.
- You blame yourself and you accept blame when things don’t go well.
- You blame others for what’s happening in your life.
- You feel like a failure; you don’t live up to a certain expectation.
- You feel forced to fulfil life’s obligations and to do the “right” thing.
- You are afraid and feel guilty to follow your dreams and do what you love.
- You procrastinate to get things done
The more you answer yes the less self love you have.
WHAT IS SELF LOVE?
Self Love is choosing ourselves over and over again no matter what. Self love is accepting, respecting, embracing and ourselves unconditionally body, mind and soul.
WHY SELF LOVE? Why is it so important and how it will lead you to your extraordinary life?
First, YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT YOU WILL LIVE WITH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. As much as you want to forget, run away from yourself you know you can only run so far until reality caught up with you. You can lie to yourself but there is always that annoying little voice inside you who tell you otherwise. You can lie to other people but you can’t lie to yourself.
Second, YOU ATTRACT WHO YOU ARE. Remember the Law of Attraction? You are the magnet of your life. You attract what you think and feel about yourself. Your life can only be as extraordinary as how you think and feel it will be. The more we love ourselves the more extraordinary your life will be.
Last but not least YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS A REFLECTION OF THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR YOURSELF. The relationship you have is a mirror on how much you love, value and respect yourself. You are teaching others how to treat you by the way you treat yourself. When you treat yourself right others will too, when you put yourself first others will too, when you express yourself you will get what you ask for.
So what are you waiting for? TAKE THAT FIRST STEP! LOVE YOURSELF NOW!
In House Practitioner
Self love- Relationship-Corporate- Meditation